The location of the hotel
The Hôtel de Castiglione is in Paris city center ; the hotel is close to the best known monuments : the Louvre, Champs Elysées, Place de la Concorde, the Presidential Elysée Palace, Garnier’s Opera and Madeleine.
Its prestigious district, that hosts the best boutiques in Paris (Hermès, Cartier, Gucci, Dior, Chanel…), offers an easy and convenient access by car, metro, bus and taxi.
Transport: how to get to the hotel?
By metro and suburb train
- Station Concorde (line1/8/12)
- Station Madeleine (line 8/12/14)
- RER Auber (line A)
- Charles de Gaulle airport : 40 minutes (26 miles)
- Orly airport : 30 minutes (15 miles)
- St Lazare station : 12 min walk
- Lyon station : 20 min by metro direct line 14 station Madeleine
- Montparnasse station : 20 min by metro direct line 12 station Concorde
- North Station : 22 min by RER E, connect at Haussmann to take the metro line 14 in St Lazare, then stop at Madeleine
- East Station : 21 mn by metro take line 4 then change at Balard for line 8 then stop at Madeleine
- Austerlitz Station : 20 mn by bus n°24 then metro line 14 and stop at Madeleine
Take the beltway to Porte Maillot, then Avenue de la Grande Armée to Place Charles de Gaulle and continue on the Champs Elysées; then take the 8th street on your left (called rue de Marigny) then the first on your right : rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré.
Public Paying car-parks
Concorde/Madeleine or Malesherbes